Friday, January 8, 2010

Cute Wool Felted Mushrooms

These cute toadstools are made with pure merino wool using the wet and needle felting techniques.
The first minute I finished making them I fell in love with
them .

♥ You can use them as beads for your handmade necklaces,bracelets,earrings and brooches.
♥ Decorate your scarfs,hats,bags,belts and clothes.
♥ You can make mobiles to decorate a special room in your
house.
♥ or you can place them in a big bowl and just look at them
as one of my lovely customers says.

4 comments:

Cheryl Patterson said...

These little mushrooms are so cute! I love your work!

オテモヤン said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
by keiara - lampwork beads said...

oh honey.. I LOVE the mushrooms!!! you're so awesome ;) xox

And So I Whisper said...

Wow, these mushrooms are soooo beautiful!!! Live the blue

You might also like:

Related Posts with Thumbnails