Thursday, June 23, 2011

BabyShower Name Card Holders



I first heard the "Baby shower " worlds a couple of years ago.
I didn't have the slightest idea what it was .I have to admit that "Sex and the City"helped me alot when I saw Charlotte organize Miranda's Baby shower.



Glass miniature babies ,diaper-cakes,baby gifts,baby clothes and women who keep moaning ...Ooooo!!!! soooo cute.....Aaaaaaa......Mmmmmm....
So here I am...
My new creation is Baby Name card holder's for your baby shower.Pink for baby girls and blue for baby boys.
You can place cards with your baby's name or your guests name's .
You can also give them as little gifts,favors.Your friends later can use them as photo stands.



3 comments:

HandmadeFeltToys said...

The boys huge smile is funny but the girls open little mouth is my favorite. I like the troll hairstyle too!

Unknown said...

Hi, What you do is beautiful, really liked it.
welcome to visit my blog.
http://kucukmutluluklardukkani.blogspot.com/

Cynthia Jackson said...

Hanging the clothes outside on a clothes line may be needed until any need repairs can be made by a dryer repair service. So with this effort in mind, you will find recipes for green dishwasher powder soap that are easy and very effective in the cleaning and shining of your dishes. The simple answer to this question is yes, it can.

You might also like:

Related Posts with Thumbnails